Malt-O-Meal® Recipe Box
Colorful Cereal Cookies
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, cream sugar, butter and eggs until light and fluffy.
- Mix in flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in cereal.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls and place 2-inches apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Yield: 48 cookies. ©1992, Malt-O-Meal Company
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups Malt-O-Meal Tootie Fruities® cereal, slightly crushed